The beginning of remote management of robots for smart factory.
Remote Management Service | IndyCARE
'IndyCARE' is a web service created for remote management of cobots. If you have an Internet connection, you can access the cobot's real-time status, operating data, and event logs anytime, anywhere. The operating data has three additional input channels that can be customized to fulfill the user's needs, in addition to Cobot's work counts and the temperature of each joint. We also provide video streaming services of the worksite through the accompanying web camera with cobot. 'IndyCARE' stores event log files and streaming videos for all collision detection and emergency stop situations during work to help determine the causes of robot administrators and enable engineers to provide remote CS support.
Management beyond time and space limitation
Reconsideration of the time and cost efficiency required for cobot management.
Real-time monitoring to prevent
malfunction of cobots.
Real-time monitoring of cobots
- Check whether or not operations are started
- Remote management with collision and emergency stop situation monitoring(email alarm function in case of an abnormal situation)
Store work date
- Measure the productivity by collecting data on the work count by the Cobots
- Temperature measurement of each joint monitoring for abnormal conditions
- Customizing of data values
Video streaming of worksite
- Real-time transmission of the work site situation to the robot administrator with the camera connected to the 'IndyCARE'.
- Visually check the status of cobot without visit each worksite
Collecting event log
- Collect log files for changes in Cobot status (collision, emergency stop, etc.)
- Subsequent monitoring of missed situations by robot administrators
- Fast analysis of robot anomalies to reduce maintenance time and cost